Children in Need of Loving Families
It turns out that North Carolina is facing a growing crisis in child adoption. At present, there are close to 11,000 children in foster care families that are waiting to be adopted by caring families.
That situation cannot continue and good people must take action and save these kids.
Who can adopt a child?
The state of North Carolina have some basic requirements that make an adult person eligible for adopting a child:
- An adopting parent must be older than 21.
- An adopting parent must have a sufficient and steady income.
- The child must be provided with a bed, a closet and personal space.
- Adopting families have to reside in North Carolina.
- Potential adopting parents must not have any criminal record or history.
- Those who want to adopt must take part in special tutoring.